I Have a Roommate!
On November first I am moving out of Malcolm's two-bedroom townhouse (my home for the past 3.5 years and a sweet, sweet, deal), into a stylish, two-bedroom, basement suit off Commercial Dr., with a guy named Meesoo, who is artsy in every sense of the term (he went to grad school for film!). I'm excited, I'm scared. Having spent almost every day of my life with Malcolm for the past 5.5 years, I don't know how I will deal without him. I keep expecting him to cave and beg me to stay. Alas, Malc wants me to go out into the real world and grow up as much as I feel I need to. I need to get some boxes and start packing. I need to hire a rental truck. I've already began budgeting my money (this is painful shit -I'm so poor all of a sudden).

2 Comments:
Commercial Drive is a great part of the city. It was my de facto base of operations while I was in Vancouver last month.
Yes, I am very interested in moving to this area. I feel 'cool' just thinking about it. I'm changing gyms, and the new facility is called "Spartacus Athletics." How cool is that?
Post a Comment
<< Home