The Fragile
Boy, am I beat. I stayed up until 1 am working on my Russian Lit paper and then proceeded to spend the rest of the night tossing and turning. Perhaps I shouldn't drink 3 ounces of espresso at 9pm? I think I may have slept 1 hour last night (I have a glow-in-the-dark watch and check it frantically). Today I worked at the Highland Pub, which went well because I had more than 2 tables at a time and got to serve a posse of criminology professors (The Tank and friends -Dave H. will know who I'm talking about). I'm exhausted right now, but I have a lot of work to do before I express post my essay to Prof. Stouck. Tomorow night I am blitzing through my Shakespeare essay -I just want to get rid of it! I've drunk a considerable amount of caffeine and am psyching myself up by listening to M.I.A.'s "Bucky Done Gun." I also have to post a response on the Crim Honours forum. In 2 days all this leftover business from last semester will be dealt with and I can focus solely on the thesis.
This week is filled with social meetings. I will be meeting with Rich S., Milan, Mike M., Jason A. (not Aune, but another Jason A.), Dr. Keller, and Dr. Lowman -all my dates are with men, funnily enough. I also have a staff meeting on Saturday, at which I hope to get elegantly wasted.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home