Okay, here's the deal. Victoria Kowalewski will not date anyone until 2007 (kind of like those ads from "The Brick" -do not pay until 2007!). Note to Rob: Keep me accountable.
Milan, I have decided that right now I am not emotionally ready to invest myself in a romantic relationship. I also have quite a bit of academic work waiting for me in the coming year, and I find that men tend to distract me from doing this work. Sorry to hear about the mail fracas back home.
3 Comments:
What is the purpose of this initiative?
Milan,
I have decided that right now I am not emotionally ready to invest myself in a romantic relationship. I also have quite a bit of academic work waiting for me in the coming year, and I find that men tend to distract me from doing this work.
Sorry to hear about the mail fracas back home.
Good luck with the ninety dateless days. I hope they help you to achieve your aims.
Post a Comment
<< Home