Just nothing.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Upcoming Stressors


Here's a list of the things that I am currently loosing sleep over. In two weeks time this list SHOULD be smaller. Hopefully I will be getting more sleep then.

-Mid-term paper (due October 24th)
-Shakespeare paper on Henry V (due October 23rd)
-REB proposal and conferencing with my supervisor about (he is notoriously difficuly to reach)
-Writing my lit review by the end of the semester (20 pages)
-Moving to Commercial Drive and packing (due November 3rd)

On-Going Stressors:
-Credit Card debt
-my job and the people that I work with
-my relationship with my supervisor
-my GPA and graduate school admissions
-my weight
-my relationship with Malcolm (what is it? what's going to happen?)

Sometimes it just helps to write these things down.

1 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Kowalewski said...

In case anybody was wondering, the above photo is one of me looking anxious.

October 24, 2006 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home