Niet
I haven't felt like saying anything as of late. nothing is different and my mind is busy with schoolwork. Stouck returned my paper on queerness in Fifth Business. He gave me an A, and commented:
A lively and persuasive argument- wholly convincing on the basis you establish for using the word 'queer.' In addition, your essay is very well written- a clean but also sophisticated style for an undergraduate essay. I think Robertson Davies himself would have enjoyed this essay.
I trust his judgement as Stouck actually knew Davies, and spent some time as his pupil. Thus, it is quite a compliment.
Everything else is going well, I have yet to start a 1000 words on Foucault's Panopticon for Robb (who is the most attractive TA i have ever had the pleasure to gaze upon). Also, i was bitching (as usual) to my Crime and Media prof. about the ridiculous standards required in order to gain acceptance into SFU's criminology graduate program. She offered to write me a recommendation letter, and i was, am, quite pleased.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home